As one of the most isolated cities in the world, Perth has survived and, in fact, thrived by making full use of its location, with the city being one of the fastest growing in Australia in the last decade. Its economic successes have reflected this, with the construction industry bolstered with a strong residential construction sub-sector and many new large development projects.
In fact, sales volume for properties is slowly picking up. Dozens of shopping centres are being built or renovated at a cost of over $5 billion. With a lot of new construction projects earning approval from the council, Perth is expected to enjoy the benefits of this new construction boom.
Construction Law specialists are needed in the planning of these projects in Perth, in the development of construction contracts and even in resolving building disputes. So who do you turn to for these types of legal services? Thankfully, an experienced team of Construction Law specialists are ready to help clients in Perth.
DOYLES CONSTRUCTION LAWYERS
Doyles Construction Lawyers is a trusted name in Construction Law in Perth. From small residential projects to large civil developments, we can handle any project. Our staff come from multidisciplinary backgrounds and possess the necessary skills and experience to help you achieve positive results for your legal needs.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Contract Documentation – We have decades of experience in contract documentation and are able to recognise construction contract issues before they blossom into major problems. Whether you need customised, individualised or specialised contact documentation help or any of our related services Doyles is here for you.
- Construction Negotiation – Disputes between clients and building contractors are as old as the construction industry. What prevents such disputes from erupting into existential threats to the construction company is, more often than not, effective negotiation. We put our many years of experience to work to find effective, amicable resolutions to the most vexing disagreements.
- Dispute Resolution – Construction disputes do not have to escalate into drawn-out, revenue devouring court battles. We offer expert dispute resolution services including mediation, arbitration and expert determination that aim to achieve amicable resolutions that preserve business relationships while avoiding the formal litigation process.
- Payment Claims – If you need legal help recovering money that is due your company Doyles Construction Lawyers can help. Whether you need help negotiating payment disputes, enforcing court orders or defending yourself from unreasonable claims the team at Doyles can provide the expert advice and assistance necessary to ensure a positive outcome.
- Urgent Legal Advice – Emergencies arise without warning and must be dealt with in a timely and effective fashion. If you are suddenly faced with a contract dispute or other legal problem that calls for immediate action the team at Doyles Construction Lawyers are here to help. Rely on our nationwide reach and decades of experience.
No one wants to have to hire a lawyer but there are times when it is the only reasonable and effective solution. This is especially true when it comes to construction contract disputes, payment claims and other issues. In such cases the question is not “Do I need a construction lawyer?” but “Which construction lawyer is most likely to produce a favourable outcome?” In Perth, the answer is Doyles Construction Lawyers.
We can help you avoid lengthy arbitration and litigation via our dispute resolution and construction negotiation services. And should a dispute end up in court, our decades of experience advocating for construction firms will provide you with the best possible chance of emerging unscathed.
We have offices in Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne as well. For urgent legal advice, call our Perth office today!
CALL US IN PERTH
DOYLES CONSTRUCTION LAWYERS – PERTH OFFICE
37 St George Terrace,
Phone: (08) 9221 5599