Doyles staff speak at a range of seminars, conferences and association meetings.
Jim Doyle will be presenting: Legalwise Seminar, 9 March 2017, Sydney
Security of Payments Act 1999 (NSW): the Latest Updates
- Interplay between the Act and strata blocks
- Role of the supporting statement
- Reference dates post-termination
- Errors of law and jurisdictional issues
- Referral back to adjudicator: possible/ essential
- Enforcement of judgments
For additional information on any of the forthcoming events email your enquiries to email@example.com
BOARDROOM BRIEFINGS (45 min)
Doyles offer a range of “boardroom briefings” including on-site or off-site training in legal concepts and principles and to update senior executives on new developments in the latest legislation or duty practice.
This 45 minute presentation covers the following key points:
- Threshold Issues: Who can claim, who is open to claims and when
- Pre Adjudication Processes: Making a claim and issuing a payment schedule
- Adjudication Processes: The Adjudication application, response and adjudication administration process
- Post Adjudication Processes: Dealing with an award, making/enforcing payment. Grounds for appeal
- Risk Minimisation: Administrative issues during a contract, suggested amendments to new contracts
- Collateral risk issues, consultants, financiers, etc.
This presentation is ideal for Senior Managers and Executives requiring an understanding of the Securities of Payment legislation and its impact on an organisations risk profile and administrative procedures.
For bookings and enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS (1/2 day)
We prefer to conduct contract management and other legal or industry-related training in-house. Participants are then free to discuss their organisation’s particular issues and processes amongst the group without fear of breaching confidentiality.
Our solicitors are generally available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during the normal working week.
- Notes and Guidance on the Act
- Worked Examples
- Proforma Documents (on CD) to take away and use
- Adequate Time for Questions
- Limited to 30 People
Workshops run for 4 hours with a break “mid session” – suggested times either from 9:00am to 1:00pm or 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Download session details overview here DCL-Workshop-Session-Details.pdf (41 downloads)
1/2 day workshop covering the legal and contractual aspects of making and processing Extension of Time Claims.
Defective Work Claims
1/2 day workshop covering the legal and contractual aspects of making and processing Defective Work Claims.
1/2 day workshop covering the legal and contractual aspects of making and processing Variation Claims.
To discuss your options call (02) 9283 5388 or alternatively you can email your enquiry to: email@example.com